E1: 45: How to Use Basket Pricing to Accumulate the Total Quantity of All Items While Pricing Each Item Individually
(Doc ID 2759024.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The company promised their customers that if they ordered any of the items in their catalog, the tiered prices at the item level would always be applied based on the sum of the quantities of the items ordered.
Can this be setup using an Enhanced Basket Adjustment?
For example there are two items and three prices per item based on quantity ordered.
First Item "SUM-100-EB"
- Price for 1 EA is 2.00 EA
- Price for 2,000 EA is 1.50 EA
- Price for 6,000 EA is 1.25 EA
- Price for 10,000 EA is 0.95 EA
Second Item "SUM-200-EB"
- Price for 1 EA is 1.25 EA
- Price for 2,000 EA is 0.90 EA
- Price for 6,000 EA is 0.85 EA
- Price for 10,000 EA is 0.60 EA
If the customer orders two items that have a combined quantity of 6,000, each item should get the 6,000 Quantity Price for each individual item.
- 4,000 EA of SUM-100-EB Gets Price 1.25 EA
- 2,000 EA of SUM-200- EB Gets Price 0.85 EA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document