E1: 31: Round to Closest Whole Number Not Rounding Correctly After Change WO QTY
(Doc ID 2759029.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Work Order Parts List Quantity Ordered UORG is not rounding up to close whole number after the WO QTY is changed.
1. Create a component item QNTY .363 and set to Round to Closest Number = R
2. Created WO P48013 for parent item quantity 315
3. Attached parts list and routing using R31410
4. Compared parts list to manually calculated values and the order quantity was correct for all items.
5. Changed the work order header quantity to 225
6. Checked the parts list quantity and it was equal to 81.00. The manually calculated quantity for component qty. is 81.68 and should have rounded up (closest) to 82.00 not 81.00.
Note - This works correctly if the WO QTY 225 is entered originally and not changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document