E1: 43: Cancelled Purchase Order Detail Line (F4311) Prints When Using Purchase Order Print (R43500)
(Doc ID 2759034.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 8.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The cancelled line on one purchase order still prints when printing purchase order using Purchase Order Print (R43500). The cancelled line should not display on the purchase order.
When a line is cancelled via the row option in P4310 the open amount and open quantity are blanked out. The status values update to 980/999 and the cancel date is recorded on the Purchase Order Detail (F4311) record. The unit cost, extended price, original amount, and original quantity values are not changed.
The issue cannot be reproduced but may have occurred with the following steps:
- Create a multi-line purchase order in P4310.
- In P4310, inquire on the purchase order and select the order.
- Select a line and take the Row exit to Cancel the line.
- Using R43500, print the purchase order.
- Note the R43500 pdf includes the cancelled line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document