E1: 77: After Installing Bug 31839298, F0713 Does Not Update The YTD Gross (YTDG) Correctly For Tax Exempt Employees
(Doc ID 2759384.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During testing of Canadian Payroll ESU JN18694 that includes bug 31839298, it was determined that the F0713 YTD Gross is also not updating correctly for employees who are tax exempt.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Set a CDN employee to be exempt from taxes
2. Run a payroll or interim through to final update
3. Check the value in F0713 YTD gross (YTDG) for the tax record. Amount is reporting the Excludable amount from the last pay processed.
4. Run R77713. YTD updates correctly
5. Run a subsequent payroll through Final Update. YTD Gross in the F0713 is again reporting the excludable amount from the last payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document