E1: 31: P31113 Manufacturing Issues Causing Incorrect Item Avaialbility Secondary Commitments and Availability when using Dual UOM and Issuing using Multi-Locations
(Doc ID 2759563.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The results of issuing partial quantity of a dual uom purchased component from multi-locations are incorrect secondary commitments and availability
The expectation is to have the system create the correct secondary commitments and availability when issuing a dual uom item via multi-locations
- Create a dual uom purchased item for a bill of material
- Adjust inventory into two separate secondary locations and lots
- Create a work order for the parent item
- Attach the parts list running the R31410 which soft commits the purchased item to the primary
- Issue partial of the quantity of the part from multi-locations
- Check availability and the secondary commitments and availability are incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document