E1: 46: Carton Reorganization (P4620) not Displaying Cartons After Sales Update (R42800)
(Doc ID 2760057.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a sales order has been processed through sales update, the status is updated to 620/999. When inquiring on the shipment number associated with the sales order that has been ran through sales update, the carton details (F4620) are not displaying in the P4620 (Carton Reorganization) application when the processing options are setup to display sales orders at a status of 999.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a sales order in a Warehouse enabled branch that will create a shipment number and a pick request.
2. Approve the shipment that will kick off a version of the R46171 setup to call a version of the R46471 to create F4620 records.
3. Assign cartons to the items on the shipment using the P4620.
4. Confirm the shipment.
5. Run Sales Update to advance the sales order next status to 999.
6. Verify the status code for sales orders in the processing options of the P4620 is set to 999.
7. Attempt to find the shipment in the P4620. All the carton detail information is not displaying, but the carton status is still at 10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document