E1: 42B: Lot Number Blanked Out on Credit Order Created from RMA
(Doc ID 2760828.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a RMA by adding detail lines from sales ledger (P42025) and changing the Branch on the detail line then the Lot number from the original sales detail is kept populated.
However when adding another detail line to the credit order using Credit Memo and changing the Branch on the detail line then the Lot number from the original sales detail is blanked out.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Enter sales order with 2 lines for 2 different Lots for same item and ship confirm
2) P40051 Add RMA and Form Exit -> Sales Ledger
3) P42025 Find Order and Select first line
4) Back on P400511 Change Branch on detail line. Note that Lot number remains populated
5) Click Ok and create RMA
6) Select the RMA and take Row Exit -> Sales Order -> Sales Order Entry
7) P4210 Take Form Exit -> Credit Memo
8) P42025 Find same Order and Select second line
9) Back on P4210 Change Branch on detail line. Note that Lot number is blanked out on second line added
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document