E1: 42: Changing Sold To Address of an Existing Sales Order in P4210/P42101 Program Does Not Update the Payment Terms Correspoding to the New Sold To Address
(Doc ID 2761289.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment terms of an existing sales order is not updated when the corresponding order's sold address is changed to a different customer's address containing different payment terms.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P03013 - Setup customers 1x1x & 2x2x with payment terms 001 and 006 respectively
2) P4210 - Create a sales order with sold to address set to 1x1x and save
3) P4210 - Payment terms are updated correctly as 001
4) P4210 - Re-inquire on sales order and change the sold to address to 2x2x and save
5) P4210 - Review payment terms and it still show the value as 001 and not 006 corresponding to customer 9673
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document