E1: 52: Contract Billing (P5201) Using Retainage Flag 1 Does Not Create the Appropriate Entry For Deferred Tax To Separate Account Defined on AAI RTVATR (R48199)
(Doc ID 2762115.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2, 52 Contract Billing
When setting up contract billing (P5201) with tax and retainage flag 1 for AR deferred tax, the deferred tax is not going to the appropriate account as set up by the RTVATR AAI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create contract (P5201) with tax and retainage flag 1 (Vertex for this test)
2. Create unit price billing line detail(P5202)
3. Create Batch (P48221)
4. Drill into batch and select to Create Invoice
5. Drill into invoice and populate units
6. Select Retainage Recalc
7. View batch detail to see the retainage amount and the deferred tax.
8. Run Create AR (R48199) and post batch
See the entire amount is posted to retainage account rather then using the VATR AAI for deferred tax.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document