E1: 43: BSSV processVoucherMatchV5 JP43B000 Cannot Update Tax Explanation Code (EXR1) with U and Tax Rate (TXA1)
(Doc ID 2762629.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BSSV processVoucherMatchV5 JP43B000 does not update Tax explanation code from S to U and Tax Rate area and finishes with error: Your G/L distribution amount does not balance to the distribution amount calculated by the program.
- Set up supplier (P04012) with Tax explanation code S and a Tax Rate area.
- Enter (P4310) and receive (P4312) a purchase order for this supplier.
- Set processing options for P43XPI (Purchase Order XPI) in order to create a voucher match. This version of P43XPI is used by BSSV processVoucherMatchV5 JP43B000.
- Populate payload for BSSV processVoucherMatchV5 JP43B000. Set to change Tax explanation code from S to U and also to change the Tax Rate area.
- Run BSSV processVoucherMatchV5 JP43B000. The system did not generate the voucher match and displays the error :
CAUSE . . . . Your G/L distribution amount does not balance to the distribution amount calculated by the program.
RESOLUTION. . Change your distribution to balance to the amount calculated by the program. For information on how the distribution amount was calculated refer to the help instructions for this program.
6. Go to JDE and try to voucher match the receipt of the order changing the Tax explanation code from S to U and also to change the Tax Rate area. The 3 way voucher match P4314 process finished correct.
BSSV processVoucherMatchV5 JP43B000 has to update Tax explanation code from S to U and Tax Rate area as in the 3 way voucher match P4314 process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document