E1: 76B: Brazilian Item Print Messages (BINM ) moves one row down in the Field Fiscal Message from P4310BR for the Purchase Order that Was Released Using P43060/P43360
(Doc ID 2762637.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you release a requisition and generate a purchase order using P43060/P43360, the Brazilian Item Print Messages (BINM ) are moving one row down in Brazilian Information P4310BR, in the field Fiscal Message.
- Turn on Brazil Localization in the user profile. Sign out. Sign in.
- Set different Print Messages in P4101BR (Item Master Regional Information Brazil) for two items and left one item without Print Message.
- Create a Purchase Requisition for those items with 3 lines. The Fiscal Message field is updated correctly in Brazilian Information Brazil purchase order.
- Release all rows of this Requisition using Blanket Order Release P43060 (or P43360 Release Open Quotations) and create a purchase order.
- Inquire this new order in P4310BR (Work with P.O. Header file ) and check the Fiscal Message field in the lines of the order. Notice that each Print Message(BINM) is moving one row down.
The field Fiscal Message (BINM) has to be correctly updated in Brazilian Information P4310BR when create a Brazil purchase order from a requisition using P43060/P43360 application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document