E1: 08: R085520 Available Plan Options Workfild Build is Not Writing Zero Plan Option Cost When Flex Credit Option Is Used To the F085520W Available Plans Workfile Build.
(Doc ID 2762700.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a plan has a Zero as the Plan Rate for a Flex Credit DBA, the R085520 Available Plans Workfile Build is not writing to the F085520W. The R085520 is writing the amount that is on the DBA Setup (P059116), thus causing the calculations to be wrong for payroll.
1. Setup a Benefit Group
2. Setup a Category
3. Attach the Category to the Benefit Group
4. Setup a Flat Dollar Benefit with an amount/rate
5. Go to Plan Master (P08320) and add a new plan with plan options
6. On Plan Options Set the Flex Credit Option Rule = 3 and enter the Benefit Number created earlier.
7. Go to the row exit – Plan Rates and enter a rate for 0.00 for the Flex Credit DBA
8. Attach the benefit group to the Employee.
9. Go to P08500 Benefit Enrollment Event Setup and set the dates for Open Enrollment.
10. Go to the P085510 and add the Category used to Open Enrollment
11. Run the R085520W – Available Workfile Plans Build for the employee.
12. In the processing options use a date that is within the Zero Plan Flex Credit and make sure you run for Open Enrollment Event Type
13. Review the P085520W – Available Plan and Plan Options. Notice that the Plan Credit is using what is on the Benefit Setup instead of the Zero which is setup in the Plan Rates.
14. As an additional test, change the Plan Rate to .01 and the Plan Credit will be populated with .01.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document