E1: 03B: Tiered Delinquency Notice Print (R03B21) Producing a Negative Amount Notice
(Doc ID 2762869.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A negative amount notice is being produced when running R03B525 (Generate Delinquency Notices) - R03B21 (Tiered Delinquency Notice Print).
1. Confirm Constants set to print delinquency notices.
2. Create two customers.
3. Confirm a Policy is set up in Work With Delinquency Policies (P03B2501)
4. For Customer 1 add and post invoices leaving a positive open amount.
5. For Customer 2, add and post invoices and credit memos to create a negative Open amount.
6. Run R03B525 and R03B21 data selecting on customers specifying attached processing options.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document