E1: 76B: Flex Accounting for PIS/COFINS Does Not Work for Subsidiary and Subledger
(Doc ID 2762940.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flex accounting for PIS/COFINS does not work for Subsidiary and Subledger
1. Set Item Type in F76412 (Item/Branch Master -> Location Revisions -> Regional Info -> Set Item Type 'FU')
2. Enable flexible accounting in Work with Enable Tables by Application Revisions (P16902) by setting up R76B9011 with Item Master Regional Information - Brazil table (F76411), Item Branch Regional Information - Brazil table (F76412) and F4211
3. Create flexible accounting for AAIs 4220 and 4240 and leave Branch and Sub blank
4. In the Flexible Account Set up application (P40296) set the fields to enable flexible accounting: Branch -> Item Type, Subsidiary -> AN8, Subledger -> ITM.
5. Create sales order, go through all steps, run sales update R42800 and then run R76B9011
6. Accounts are flexed only by Business Unit replaced with Item Type FU, but not by Subsidiary (F4211.AN8) or Subledger (F4101.ITM)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document