E1: 07: Interim Only (R07200I) Is Not Recognizing the Data Selection
(Doc ID 2762953.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interim Only Payroll (R07200I) is not recognizing the data selection on the version. Data Selection is for Payroll ID - F07350, however it is pulling in all interims for a specific employee that is not under that Payroll ID.
1. Go to the P07210I (Interim Entry) and create 2 Interim IDs.
2. Add an Interim under each new Interim ID for the same employee.
3. Go to the P07210 (Payroll Workbench) and create an Interim Only Payroll ID.
4. Add Data Selection to select only one Interim ID
5. Run the interim only payroll and notice both interims pull in. The data selection is not being recognized.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document