E1: 42: Customer Price Group (PRGP) Value not Updated when Sold To Address Changed in Add Mode of Sales Order Entry (P4210/P42101)
(Doc ID 2763104.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Sold To address value is changed in Add mode of Sales Order Entry, the Customer Price Group (PRGP) value on the sales order does not change to the value corresponding to the Customer Price Group on the new Sold To customer.
NOTE: User details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
Steps to Duplicate:
- In Sales Order Entry, P4210/P42101, create a sales order for Ship To customer 4245 with blank value in Customer Price Group
- In the Sold To field indicate customer 4242 with CG in the Customer Price Group field.
- Click Ok to receive the Review Before Accept warning message.
- Review the Additional Header Information form. Note the Customer Price Group field indicates CG from the Sold To address (4242)
- While still in Add mode, change the Ship To value to 42013 and Sold To to 4243.
- Customer 4243 indicates BUSINESS in the Customer Price Group field. Customer 42013 indicates a blank value in the Customer Price Group field. defaults the information from customer master.
- Click Ok.
- Review Additional Header Information. Note the Customer Price Group field indicates CG from the original Sold To address 4242 rather than BUSINESS from the revised Sold To address 4243
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document