E1: GRID: FORMEXTNS: Applications with Form Extensions Take an Extremely Long Time to Load and Mostly Open with Blank Page for Specific Users
(Doc ID 2763156.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Specific users cannot open applications which have shared form extensions associated with them. When the user tries to open such an application, it takes a very long time (50 to 80+ seconds) to load. The loading icon keeps spinning and when the loading is finished, a blank page appears instead of the entry form of application. Switching back and forth between different applications or home screen renders the application correctly.
The issue is specific to very few users and one environment only (e.g. JPY920).
Issue can be replicated using below steps:
- Login to web client and create a form extension on P01012 and Save it.
- Share the Form Extension using P98220U.
- Logout and Login with the USER ID identified to have performance issues.
- Type P01012 in fast path.
- Notice the application is stuck in loading and the throbber keeps spinning.
- After about 50+ seconds the application loading is finished but the application form is not rendered and the page appears all blank.
- Switch to any other application /Home Screen from Carousel and then switch back to the address book application. This renders the form correctly most of the time but not always.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document