E1: 44H: Autovoucher R44H702 Displays Error Msg *** Voucher was not Created *** for Takeoffs with Tax and Prevents Voucher Creation Due to Tax Rounding Issue
(Doc ID 2763411.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers cannot be created for Takeoffs containing tax when processing via R44H702 - Auto Voucher. Error message *** Voucher was not Created *** appears on the R44H702 pdf and the voucher is not created. A voucher can be created for the same records using the P44H702 - Work with Homebuilder Commitments and the resulting batch can be posted in balance.
The Takeoff in this scenario has 3 different items with 3 different cost codes for each item. This results in 3 Takeoff records for each item all with the same Budget/Commit/Tax amounts for each of the 3 detail lines of that item. For example, the first item has a Budget & Commit value of 55.53 and tax of 4.23 showing for all 3 of the detail lines/records.
When R44H702 is used to create the voucher, the taxable Amount is 51.30 (Budget/Commit amount 55.53 - Tax amount 4.23 = 51.30) for all 3 lines for this cost code. However, the Tax amounts show 4.23, 4.23 & 4.24. As a result of this tax calculation, an out of balance situation is created resulting in the *** Voucher was not Created *** message and as a result the voucher is not created.
When creating a voucher for this takeoff using P44H702 -Voucher Workbench (or P0411/P4314) the same Tax values/amounts are seen on the voucher, but the voucher is created and can be posted in balance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Takeoff, Supplier Assignment and Material Item Pricing records that will generate taxable takeoff into the Lot Start Workfile. (Specific quantities/amounts may be required to duplicate these results.)
2. Run R44H700 to add the Takeoff records to the Lot Start Workfile, F44H711.
3. Generate commitments for the Takeoff Records using R44H7113.
4. Run Auto Voucher P44H702 to create the voucher. (Tax amounts for lines with exact same amounts are calculated differently, +/- 01.)
5. Results in error message*** Voucher was not Created * as seen on the R44H702 pdf.
6. Using P44H702 or P0411/P4314 to create the voucher results in successful voucher creation and the resulting batch can be posted in balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document