E1: GRID: Grid Records Disappear from the Grid After Switching the Grid Format and Do not Appear Until the Find Button is Pressed Again
(Doc ID 2764004.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On certain JDE applications, such as P41241 and P40205 that have personal grid formats, if a user switches the grid format to a different one or switches from a selected grid format to 'Show All Columns', the grid records disappear and the grid becomes blank. The only way to see the records again is to press the FIND button which will fetch all the records again and populate the grid.
Issue can be replicated using the following steps :
- Launch P41240 from fast path, find any record and select the record to reach next screen of P41241/W41241A.
- Create a personal grid format and save it with name 'Format1'.
- Cancel the form and comeback to previous form.
- Select any record (Click Select button) to open P41241/W41241A
- Switch the grid format from 'Format1' to 'Show ALL Columns' . Or vice versa, i.e. if "Show All Columns" was selected then switch to 'Format1'
- Notice the the Data in grid disappears.
- Press Find button and records appear again.
This issue will occur after upgrading to tools release 188.8.131.52 or higher version which has the fix of BUG 30796306
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document