E1: 04: General Ledger Post (R09801) Creating Incorrect Entries on F0018.STA1 Sales Tax Field
(Doc ID 2764148.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running R09801 UBE to post an A/P Payment with discount and taxes applied to that discount, the G/L Post (R09801) is creating incorrect entries on F0018.STA1 Sales Tax field.
Steps to reproduce:
1. On P4008 Work With Tax Rate/Areas set a tax rate with one Tax Rate positive, and another one as Negative, with different G/L offsets, and a Total Tax Rate of 0.
2. Go to P0010 Work With Companies and choose a company for testing.
3. Go to P0022 Work With Tax Rules to set the Tax Rules per company and Sys 2 A/P module.
4. Set for the company and A/P module the selection on Tax on Gross Including Discount and Tax on Gross Excluding Discount, and a Tolerance percent.
5. Go to P0012 Work With Automatic Accounting Instructions and double-check for having defined the PTxxxx AAIs for the G/L Offsets used by the Tax Rates set on the Tax Rate/Area.
6. Go to P0411 Supplier Ledger and enter a voucher with taxes and discount.
7. Go to BV, create a new version for the R09801 and set under tab Taxes the options as follows: #1.= 3 & #2.= 1 & #3.= 1, then run it over the previously created V batch.
8. Go to DataBrowser and check on the F0018 Taxes table for the Sales Tax Amounts.
9. Go to P0413M and apply a payment with discount to the previously entered voucher.
10. Go to BV and post the payment by using the previously created R09801 General Ledger Post Version, then check on the F0018 Taxes table and notice the Sales Tax Tax Authority 1 (Alias STA1) amount is wrong, having an opposite sign than the one printed on the R09801 General Ledger Post report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document