E1: 76A: Argentina Localization Sales Invoice Print (R76A565/R42565) for Newly Created Tax Rate/Area does not Calculate Tax on Transactions
(Doc ID 2764576.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Argentina localization active, a new tax rate was created for Invoice Group B. When creating a sales order with the next tax rate, no tax is calculated. When creating a sales order for a similar tax rate, with Invoice Group A tax is calculated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Activate country AR in the User Profile. Sign off then sign on to EnterpriseOne.
- From menu G76A00B, take the option for Tax Areas (P4008).
- Create the new tax rate area for Argentina in P4008
- Saving the tax rate takes the user to the Additional Tax Information form. Add the information for Invoice Group B.
- In P76A10, add the Tax Definition for the new tax rate/area.
- Take the Row Exit to Tax Values to add the effective dates.
- In Tax Groups (P76A15) setup the Company, Business Unit and effective dates for the tax rate/area.
- From Tax Groups, take the Row Exit to Inv/Ship Note Letter. Add the record for for Invoice Group B.
- Create a sales order with the new tax rate area.
- Print the invoice. Note no tax is calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document