E1: 74: Data Extraction For ESL Reports Incorrect VAT If PDF Output Is Larger Than One Page (R740018A)
(Doc ID 2764863.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Extraction for ESL - 74 (R740018A) prints the errors it encounters in the PDF. When the PDF output is larger than one page, the UBE deletes all data entered with every page break. This results in incorrect VAT reporting.
If Processing Option "3. Link adjustments to invoices" is enabled, the PDF of this report may generate more than one page because more data is printed.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Enable a European Union Localization (e.g. BE, FR)
2. From Customer Ledger Inquiry (P03B2002) enter a batch with 3 Invoices with taxes with the following information:
- Invoice 1: Amount: 100 - G/L Date 09/01/20
- Invoice 2: Amount: -50 - G/L Date 09/01/20 (Credit Memo)
- Invoice 3: Amount: 30 - G/L Date 10/01/20
3. Post the above batch
4. In Standard Receipt Entry (P03B102), enter a Receipt for the above Invoices with G/L Date 11/01/20
5. Post the above batch
6. Run Data Extraction for ESL - 74 (R740018A) with the following Processing Options:
- Process > 3. Link adjustments to invoices - 1
- Print > Reporting Period 1 - 9 / 20
7. Verify the R740018A PDF output shows error: Multiple Period Invoices In Payment
8. Verify the data in F740018D/F740018O contains the expected information
9. Repeat steps 1-7 until the R740018A PDF output contains more than one page
10. Verify the data in the above tables contains much less information missing all VAT data processed before the new PDF page was created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document