E1: 41: Supplier Catalog (P41061) Fails to Create Records in F43090 when It Is Set with Item Master Record Prohibited from Being Created
(Doc ID 2765321.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Catalog (P41061) fails to create F43090 when it is set with Item Master record to be prohibited from being created.
1. Set item master P4101 with Purchase Price Level = 1 or 2
2. Check P43090 for an item and supplier combination that does not exist.
3. Set P41061 to NOT create Item Master record (Left blank, an Item Master record will be prohibited from being created).
4. P41061: Define a supplier catalog for above item and a supplier.
5. P41061 fails to create item/supplier combination in P43090.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document