E1: 31: Work Order Inventory Issues (P31113) is Not Populating the Issue QTY (QNTOW) for Negative/Re-Work Work Orders
(Doc ID 2765520.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P31113 Issue Quantity (QNTOW) does not getting Populated for Negative Work Orders
For a Re-Work/Negative Work Order when using either Completion with Backflush or Super Backflush the Issue Quantity (QNTOW) is no longer getting Pre-Populated after taking bug 31471318. This is because of a change that was made in the code by bug 31471318 to make it conditional whether or not the Issue Qty (QNTOW) gets populated based off the Processing Option #7 Display Only Open Lines (Display Tab) for the P31113. It appears that the condition added did not consider a Negative Quantity.
- Go to the P31113 (Issues) Processing option #7 (Display Only Open Lines)
- Set it to "1"
- Create a Negative Work Order
- Attach the Parts List (Components should be Negative Qty)
- Go into either Completions w/Backfush or Super backflush for the Work Order
- When the Issue Program is triggered, you will see that then Issue Qty is not populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document