E1: 01: Extended Field Warning Results In Form Extensions Information Lost In Address Book (P01012)
(Doc ID 2765696.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Form Extensions in Address Book (P01012) and entering a new record, the following warning occurs in form W01012A:
Extended Field Warning: Extended fields will not be saved as the primary keys are not available in Add mode. Try the application/form in Update mode.
New records can still be added but the information populated in the Form Extensions fields is lost.
1. In Address Book (P01012) set Form Extensions for form W01012A for Add Mode. Add fields User Reserved Reference and Name-Remark in Additional 2 tab
2. In Address Book (P01012) add a new record
3. In Additional 2 tab, populate the Form Extensions fields
4. Save the record and verify the warning occurs
5. Verify the record has been saved but the Form Extensions fields information was lost
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document