E1: 76B: Generate Nota Fiscal (R76558B) is Unable to Create One Nota Fiscal For Multiple Sales Orders
(Doc ID 2765815.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there are multiple Sales Orders with the same customer and the sales orders are at the same status, Generate Nota Fiscal (R76558B) will create a separate Nota Fiscal Number for each sales order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On Customer Billing Instructions (P03013) the Invoice Consolidation checkbox is checked.
- Create two Brazil Localization Sales Orders for the same customer that has the Invoice Consolidation checkbox checked.
- Run Pick Slip and Ship Confirm to Advance the status of both orders to 560/595.
- Now run Generate Nota Fiscal (R76558B) with data selection on the two orders.
- Generate Nota Fiscal Report shows that two nota fiscal numbers were created for the two sales orders. Invoice Consolidation did not work for the Brazil Localization orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document