E1: 41: P4112 Inventory Issues Error Open Cursor For Cache I09UI003 Failed
(Doc ID 2766515.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4112 Inventory Issues application is generating error "Open Cursor for Cache I09UI003 failed" and creates incorrect journal entries. This error occurs when the lines are entered/updated in a particular sequence.
1. Create 10 equipment issue lines on excel.
2. Copy and paste the 10 lines to the P4111 with Process:1 = 3 equipment and subledger information.
3. Change lines 1 thru 4 and 6 to a closed account.
4. Correct the account on the first line by copy paste account from line 9.
5. Delete lines 2 and 3.
6. Now correct the new line 2 by manually entering the same account as line 1.
7. Manually copy line 4 to the bottom of the grid, then delete line 4.
8. Enter and error "Open Cursor for Cache I09UI003 failed"
9. Enter through the error and note the accounts did not stick and the P4112 replaced with different accounts.
10. Review incorrect journal entries which will cause integrity issues between F0911 and F4111.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document