E1: 07: F0719 Not Matching F06148 For Employees Working Multiple States.
(Doc ID 2766525.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The F0719 records from an employee working multiple states do not match the F06148.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. The employee has Tax Area (Residence) and Tax Area (Work) = 44.
2. Add three benefit DBAs in this case 4700, 4701 and 4702
3. Add 10 timecards. five for tax area 19 and five for tax area 44
4. Run payroll through final update
5. Compare F06148 Vs F0719, notice there is only data corresponding to tax area 19, the records for tax area 44 are not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document