E1: 74U: Application / Certificate Processing (P74U0141) Does Not Save Construction Orders with Negative Amounts
(Doc ID 2766528.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applications are not saved for construction orders with negative (credit) amounts. No application number is created and no application details are saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a purchase order that will be processed for ACM using the P4310 version ZJDE7002.
- Using the P74U0141 version ZJDE7002, enter an application for the full amount entered on the purchase order.
- Go back to P4310 version ZJDE7002 and add a line for a negative amount to adjust the initial overcharge.
- Go back to the find/browse form on the P74U0141 and find the order again.
- Take the row exit to Add Applications and populate the Application Amount for the newly added line of negative amount.
- Click OK and no errors received.
- Go back to the P74U0141 and click Find. Note there is no application created for the negative line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document