E1: 34: R3483 Master Planning Schedule - Multiple Plant Is Creating Double Demand in Pegging Records Table F3412 for the Ingredient in a Process Manufacturing Item
(Doc ID 2766922.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4021 Supply and Demand and P3413 Time Series is showing double the number of WP dependent demand for the ingredient of a process manufacturing item. This is happening when there two distinct run of R3483: first for the CO product and Process only (demand coming from FCST for the CO product), second for the ingredient only (as per the business scenario, it is stocked and consumed in a different branch from the CO product and Process). It was noticed that the first run of R3483 will create two records in pegging F3412 instead of a single one, hence the second run of R3483 will consider that "doubled" WP dependent demand and plan the messages accordingly (for double the quantity).
Issue can be replicated with the following steps:
- Have a Process, CO product and ingredient created in two branches: CO product and Proc in M30 and Ingr in M40.
- Create the routing and BOM as necessary in P3003 and P3002.
- Create some FCST demand for the CO product in P3460.
- Create a version of MRP with Generation Mode=2 and Generation Type=3, Clear F3411/F3412/F3413 Tables=1, Process Planning=1, with data sel on the CO Product and Process (corresponding branch M30) only.
- Run the version and check the pegging records for the Ingredient in P3412 and notice that there are two identical records for one WP (instead of a single one).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document