E1: 43: Landed Cost Records Not Extracted by RTRECOUT RTE at Purchase Order Receipt
(Doc ID 2767034.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order is received through P4312 with Landed cost processing activated and the RTRECOUT real time event (RTE) is triggered then only records for the order detail are extracted but No records for the landed cost detail.
When the receipt is reversed then RTRECOUT creates records for the order detail as well as the landed cost detail in the F90710 table.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. P90710A Set up RTE event RTRECOUT
2. P41291 Set up Landed Cost
3. P4312 Activate Landed Cost Blind processing in processing options
4. P4310 Enter Purchase order
5. P4312 Receive Order
6. Check F90710 and only records for PO detail has been extracted
7. P43214 Reverse Receipt
8. Check F90710 and note that PO detail and landed cost detail has been extracted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document