E1: 17: P17717 Foreign Estimated Billable Amount Blank When WO Tax Expl Code E
(Doc ID 2767258.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P17717 Work Order Entry - Online Work Order Quote Inquiry Foreign Estimated Billable Amount is populated as Blank for a Billable P17732 Work Order Labor Details Labor Cost Line. This happens when the P17714 Work Order Header Tax Expl Code field (EXR1) UDC 00/Ex is set to a none taxable value of E. When this field is set to a taxable table value of i.e. V the P17717 Work Order Entry - Online Work Order Quote Inquiry Foreign Estimated Billable Amount is calculated and populated as expected.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Sign into a currency environment i.e. 9.2 JPDCUR
2. Go to menu G1712 / P48201 / P17714 and enter a service order using a i.e. Canadian(CAD)Customer, Site, and Contact number i.e. 444 located in the order detail tab. In the Planning Tab ensure a Start Date is populated. In the Accounting Tab ensure the Expected Currency Codes i.e. CAD and USD, and exchange rate are populated.
3. Also in the Planning Tab ensure the Tax Expl Code field (EXR1) UDC 00/Ex is set to a none taxable value of i.e. E. and the Tax Area Rate field is also set to a none tax value of i.e. T0 in this example. Click Save / OK to save the WO header.
4. Create a part list with i.e. 3 components, make two of them billable and one 100% covered not billable. Note this part list step can be skipped it makes no difference if the WO has a part list or not. In this example one was entered to see the difference between P17730 and P17732 in the logs id needed.
5. Create One P17732 Routing / Work order detail line. Enter i.e. Estimated Hours 1.5. Percent Covered “Blank”, Bill Y/N 1, Foreign Estimated Billable Unit Rate 75, and make sure the Foreign Estimated Billable Amount is calculated. Click OK to save.
6. In the P48201 Inquire on the WO Header check mark the line then Row Exit to Costing Analysis / Work Order Quote P17717.
7. Notice the Foreign Estimated Billable Amount is blank.
8. Go back into the P17714 WO header and change the Tax Expl Code field to a taxable value i.e. V. Click OK to Save.
9. Inquire on the WO Header check mark the line then Row Exit to Costing Analysis / Work Order Quote P17717. Notice the Foreign Estimated Billable Amount is correctly populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document