E1: 42: Sales Order Entry (P4210) Over Releases Blanket Order When the Advanced Preference Includes Fulfillment (41)
(Doc ID 2767516.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has fulfillment processing active. When the user creates a sales order with the processing option active to release blanket order and the P4210 version includes an Advanced Preference schedule that includes preference detail for fulfillment entry, the sales order entry application over-releases the blanket order quantity.
If the P4210 version indicates and Advanced Preference schedule that does not include preference detail for fulfillment, creating a multiple line order for the same item will correctly reduce the blanket open qty and will not overdraw from the blanket.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a blanket order (SB) for 100 of an item in P4210.
- The Sales Order Entry version (P4210) has the processing option active to release blanket orders.
- The P4210 version is also set to use an Advanced Preference Schedule which has a a preference detail for fulfillment entry (preference 41).
- Create a sales order using P42101 or P4210 that will drawn from the blanket at order line level. Create multiple rows for the same item different quantities over the total of 100 on the blanket with different request dates.
- The Blanket Open quantity is not reduced as the lines are entered. The order overdraws from the blanket.
- If the fulfillment entry preference is removed from the advanced preference schedule, creating the multiple line order for the same item will correctly reduce the blanket open qty and will not overdraw from the blanket.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document