E1: 05T: 27th Pay Period And Allow Future Time Card Not Working On ESS Time Entry P051125
(Doc ID 2767517.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a 27/53 pay period in a year, the allow future timecard feature is not working in ESS time entry P051125.
Setup processing option Pay Period Ending Date - Bi-Weekly of 01/02/21 (this happened to be the 27 pay period in the year with work date in both year) in the P051125- Time Entry Self Service Director (ESS) for a Bi-Weekly Pay Cycle Code BW-S. When entering time with pay period ending date of 01/02/21 via P051125-Time Entry Self Service Director, getting an invalid pay period ending date error-2149. It is a hard error and can't get past this error.
1. Set up the BW-S master pay cycle with 27 pay periods for the year 2020. The last pay period on this master pay cycle is 01/02/21 with the check date of 12/31/2021
2. Fast Path (FP) to IV (interactive version) of the P051125 and accessing the processing option. In the Pay Period Ending Date - Bi-Weekly processing option, use the date 01/02/21 for the BW-S pay cycle code
3. FP to application P051125. Confirm the pay period ending date shown here is 01/02/21
4. Click on the Daily Time Entry link and a hard error 2149 invalid Pay period Ending Date is presented. Expected the system to take the employee to Employee Daily Time Entry (P051127)
5. Change the pay period Ending date here to any other pay period before 01/02/21 pay period ending date and no error is presented
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document