E1: 42: Cancelling Sales Order While Preference Profile Processing UBE Is Running Incorrectly Updates the Last Status Code(LTTR) Of the Order - R40840
(Doc ID 2768196.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process preference profile for sales orders using batch program(R40840) and when user tries to cancel the order while the UBE is under processing, the system incorrectly updates the status codes incorrectly of the sales order lines after batch program is completed
1. Create a Credit for a stock item for a qty of -1 and Line Type C without turning on Preferences
2. Activate the basic commission preferences(44) for a specific Item group
3. Access R40400 version and turn on only Sales Commission option.
4. Access Preference Profile processing UBE(R40840) with the above R40400 version pass behind version ta and then run the batch program for set of sales orders based on certain criteria. Ensure the data selection includes the above credit order.
5. While the UBE is in processing, the user goes back to the above credit order and cancels the line. The order line is at status 980/999.
6. The UBE now completed successfully.
7. But when order is now reviewed, the status has incorrectly changed to 980/540, though the sales commission preferences is correctly applied to the order line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document