E1: 34: R3483 Requirements Planning Branch Relationships with Source Percentage Do Not Work Correctly With Freeze Fence
(Doc ID 2768278.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3483 Multi-facility Requirements Planning when an item is set with a P3403T Branch Relationship Source Percentage less than 100% and the Item has a Freeze Fence incorrect Quantities are planned for Demand inside of the Freeze Fence. The expectation is that the Supply Branch will supply the specified percentage on a Transfer Order (ST) and the remaining demand will be sourced to a supplier on a Purchase Order (OP). This works as desired unless there is demand inside of a Freeze Fence. Demand inside the Freeze Fence results in incorrect Order quantities.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a Purchased Item in 2 Branch Plants
2. Set up a Branch Relationship where the Source Percent is less than 100%
3. Enter Demand for the item on several dates and run MRP
4. Review the Planned Orders
5. Set a Freeze Fence on the Item Branch record (P41026 Additional System Information tab).
6. Rerun MRP and review the planned orders. Note if any supply is missing or incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!