E1: 49: Work With Shipment (P4915) Does Not Re-route Shipment When Number of Pieces Information is Changed
(Doc ID 2768317.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once a shipment has been routed, certain changes made to the shipment can cause it to be automatically re-routed. But changing number of pieces values in Shipment Revisions (P4915) did not select a new routing option automatically.
- In P4210 create a transportation sales order.
- In P4915 work with shipments ensure proper route is selected.
- In P4915,select the shipment and take a row exit to revision and then to pieces to update the piece details.
- After entering the piece details , save the shipment.
- Re inquire the shipment and take a row exit for routing options.
- The auto reroute did not work and the best route is not automatically selected.
- The green check mark is still against old route.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document