E1: 43: Enhancement request to avoid receiving (P4312) the stock without the approval (P43081) of the purchase order
(Doc ID 2768675.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enter a purchase order with positive and negative lines and the total amount of the order is less than or equal to zero due to the sum of the lines, the order will be automatically approved. Afterward, the positive lines of the order can be received and the negative lines can be canceled.
This scenario allows users to avoid the approval process.
- Set up an Approval route (P43008). <From Amount> for the first level has the value 1.
- Set up a version of P4310 with Approval options activated.
- Enter a purchase order with 2 lines. The order has one line with extended amount positive and another line with extended amount negative. The total of the order is less than or equal to zero due to the sum of both lines. As result the order is autoapproved and the lines will be created with approved status automatically.
- Receive (P4312) the positive line of the purchase order.
- Go to purchase order (P4310) and cancel the negative line. The purchase order has closed with a canceled line and a received line but notice that the system updated the order with the Hold code (A1).
When enter a purchase order with positive and negative lines and the total amount of the order is less than or equal to zero due to the sum of the lines, the order has not to be automatically approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document