E1: 34: Master Planning Schedule - Multiple Plant (R3483) Planning Short of Requirements for Order Policy Code 4 (Period of Supply) when G Message Type Removed
(Doc ID 2768806.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MRP R3483 planning for OPC4 Period of Supply is short of requirements when Expedite and PLO are both needed to meet the requirement.
- Create a fresh period of supply planning data item, OPC4, OPV 30 days.
- Create demand quantity in excess of firm supply, future dated, such as SO enter 1 week future.
- Create supply order short of requirement, future dated, such as WO entered 3+ weeks future dated.
- Remove G increase message type from UDC 34 MT.
- Run R3483 and review messages and time series. Note: Firm supply order gets expedite to demand date. OK so far. Balance of requirement requires a net new planned order (PLO) to meet shortage. No PLO message is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!