E1: RDA: Generating Report Header File Defaults To \Include and Not \Include64 Folder On a Full 64bit Development Client
(Doc ID 2768823.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With 64bit only development client, When you attempt to generate the header file for a report, NO header file is getting generated in the include64 folder.
Screenshot below shows the path incorrectly defaults to include folder whereas it should default to include64.
No file is generated in x:\E920\PY920\include64 folder
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into 64bit only development client and fast path to OMW
- Add R42565 object to the default project
- Select R42565 and click design and then File, select Report Properties
- Select the "Advanced" tab and press "Generate Header Report File"
- The pop-up says "Header File x:\E920\PY920\include\R42565 is generated."
- Look in ..PY920\include64 for R42565.h. No file is generated in the x:\E920\PY920\include64 folder.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document