E1: 04: Global Update Feature Incorrectly Updates GL Bank Account for Vouchers in a Different Configured Hub in Speed Status Change (P0411S).
(Doc ID 2768875.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Global Update Feature incorrectly updates the GL Bank Account for vouchers belonging to a different configured hub in Speed Voucher Change. The system should have displayed hard error 399D: "= ACCT CO NOT ALLOWED IN HUB" to prevent updating records that belong to a different configured hub.
- P0000: Set the Intercompany Settlements to 3 for Configured Hub.
- P09190: Create a Configured Hub which contains company 80.
- P09190: Create a Configured Hub which contains companies 150 and 200. Note: company 80 is not in this Hub configuration.
- P0411: Create a voucher for each company (i.e. company 80, 150 and 200).
- P0411S: Select all three vouchers (one for each company) and select Global Updates from the Row Exit.
- P0411S: Populate the GL Bank Account with an account belonging to company 80 and flag the Update box. Click OK.
- P0411S: Review the vouchers and notice that the GL Bank Account for all 3 records are updated. Only the voucher belonging to company 80 should have been updated. The other records belonging to company 150 and 200 should not have been updated as they belong to a different configured hub company.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document