E1: 17: Billing Vouchers A/P - G/L Journal Generation - R48197 Creates Incorrect AP records for Warranty Claim Labor Details in Foreign Currency
(Doc ID 2769712.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having payable labor detail records created for a warranty claim order and the service dealer is using foreign currency, the voucher is generated with a blank Open Amount, which leads to 'Out of Balance' errors generated during the posting process of the related (voucher) batch. The 'V' voucher batch goes in error when interfaced from the SWM module, and the R09801E UBE prints the same error 'Post Out of Balance' too.
When doing a standalone foreign voucher in AP, for the same service dealer and for the same warranty claim labor details or if the same process is created only for domestic currency, all transactions are processed fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P1701 / P1702 - Create an equipment record
- P1777 - Create warranty claim header
- P17712 - Create warranty claim labor details
- R177701 - Generate the Workfile details
- R48122 - Generate the voucher
- P48221 - Batch Review > Row Exit > Create A/P option then review the pdf output for the following UBEs: R48196, R48131, R48132 and R48300
- P0011 - Review the voucher details
- R09801 - Post the voucher; the following error is printed on the pdf output:
Error: Batch xxxxxx V In Error.
Error: CA MM/DD/YYYY xxx Out of Balance.
Error: Intercompany Out of Balance
- R09801E shows some errors too - Out of Balance Post Error Report
- P0011 - the voucher shows the Pay Status "P - paid", the PC code as "P - posted or posting" although the field "Amount Open, Alias: AAP" is blank.
This issue started after taking the related ESU for Bug 28818393 - 'VOUCHER GENERATION FOR FOREIGN SERVICE PROVIDER CREATES OUT OF BALANCE BATCH'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document