E1: 52: Voiding Invoice (P52250/P48250) After Retainage Release Updates Retainage Amount to Date Incorrectly in Invoice Summary Work File (F4822)
(Doc ID 2770411.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After voiding an invoice with a retainage recalculation in Contract Invoice History (P52250/P48250), subsequent invoices will calculate the Retainage Amount Prior field incorrectly in the Invoice Summary Work File (F4822). The issue appears to be caused by the void in P52250 (P48250) where the system leaves an amount in the Retainage Amount to Date (RETD).
1. Create a Contract (P5201) where the header has a Retainage Rule of 10%.
2. Create a Lump Sum Billing Line (P5202).
3. In Batch Review (P48221), take the form exit to Create Batch
4. Select the record to access Work with Invoices (P48222); take the form exit to Create Invoice
5. In Create Manual Invoice (P52121), enter the Contract Number and click Submit.
6. After the system processes the Contract Billing Invoice Generation(R52121/R52121I), select the record to access the Contract Billing Line Inquiry (P5222) and select the line to Billing Line Revisions (P52221). Enter a Net Amount of 1000.
7. In the Contract Billing Line Inquiry, take the form exit to Retainage Recalc.
8. In Work with Batches (P48221), row exit to Create A/R (R48199).
9. Return to Batch Review; again, generate a batch, invoice and create manual invoice.
10. In Contract Billing Line Inquiry, take the for exit to Retainage Release
11. In the Retention Release program (P52RR), select Release and click on Perform Release/Adjustment.
12. Create A/R for the Retainage Release.
13. Create another Invoice application for 1000.00 that includes the 10% retainage.
14. Create A/R for the new invoice batch,
15. Create a void in Contract Invoice History, P52250 (i.e. row exit to void, P48250).
16. Select the voided record to access the P5222. Note there is an amount in Retainage Amount to Date. This is incorrect.
17. Generate a new invoice for the contract.
18. After submitting the batch, inquire on the Contract Billing Line; note that the Retainage Amount Prior has an incorrect amount (should be blank).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document