E1: MOBJ: Users Cannot Highlight / Select Media Object Text Using Mouse in Internet Explorer Browser
(Doc ID 2770504.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading tools release version, users who use internet explorer with Active X to view media object text are unable to highlight and select the media object text using a mouse . This issue does not occur for HTML Editor(Non Active X Editors).
This issue can be observed using below steps:
- Login to web client where ActiveX is enabled for JAS server.
- Open P01012 application.
- Find any record which has media object text associated ( Paper clip icon is visible in row header).
- Double Click the paper clip icon to open media object text viewer.
- Try to select the text using mouse for the purpose of copy /paste.
- Notice that text cannot be selected or highlighted using the mouse.
- Keyboard text selection using Shift+Arrow keys works .
Tools Release Upgrade
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document