E1: 31: Enhance PF31012 & PF31011 To Backflush Based On Daily Work Plan Creation Date
(Doc ID 2770664.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When PF31012 /PF31011 is used to Complete a Daily Plan PF31010B the material backflushed is based on the BOM Effectivity Date compared to the Completion Date (System Date). The desired functionality for the backflush is to base it on the item in Effect on the PF31010B Daily Plan Creation Date (Original FF31010 Trans Date). Currently the FF31010 Field Transaction Date is updated every time a change is made to the Daily Plan PF31010B, or when doing Daily Plan Completions / Lean Completions (PF31012 / PF31011) regardless of processing option setup, or when running RF31010A. In other JDE Application Transaction Date i.e. (TRDJ) is the day the record was created and changes to that record are reflected in the Date Updated Field(UUPMJ).
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Create Daily Plan PF31010B for a parent Item. Notice that when the daily plan is created and does not display an order date or date created
2. Inquier on Production Plan ID just created above i.e. 109 in the FF31010 file. Make note of Transaction Date (TRANDATE) is todays date. Notice the Date Updated field is today's date
3. Go the menu GF3112 / Complete daily plan as of today. Notice the Last Completed date is populated even though we have not done any completions. Hence the reason Completed Qty is zero. Note Last Completion Field is TRANDATE
4. In PF31012 manually update the completion date to a date that does not match the original creations date i.e. 4/20/21 Change it to 4/19/21 and save
5. While in the PF31012 note even though we entered a date of 4/19/21 the last completed date shows system date and time the transaction was entered.
6. Databrowse on FF31010 notice the Transaction Date TRANDATE equals Date Updated therefore we have lost track of the date the Daily Plan was actually created and we did not capture the reported completions date of 4/19/21. This results in Backflushing based on item effective from and through dates compared to the system date when the desired outcome is for backflushing to be based on the date the plan was created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document