E1: 49: Delivery Confirm Fails to Update Load Status and Causes Errors "Action abandoned" (089Y) or "Qty Delivered causes Negative Intransit" (081H)
(Doc ID 2771077.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P49650 to Delivery confirm an In-transit load then it is possible to use different row exit to confirm the individual shipments separately. The user creates an In-transit load with 3 shipments and when confirming the first 2 shipments partially or in full and cancelling the 3rd shipment the system seems to get stuck in P49650 without updating the load to status 70 - completed.
Trying to OK or cancel out of P49650 results in different errors like "Action abandoned" (089Y) or "Qty Delivered causes Negative Intransit" (081H)
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P4960: Create In-transit load with 3 shipments for 3 different Ship To
2) P4960: Load is confirmed, Load status = 50 - In-Transit
3) P49650 Delivery Confirm, row Exit Confirm Shipment: Confirm 1st shipment with reduced quantity and use Disposition code S
4) P49650, Row Exit: As Scheduled: Confirm 2nd shipment as Scheduled and confirm pop up window "Do you want to confirm all shipments as scheduled"
5) P49650, Row Exit: Cancel: Cancel last shipment and confirm pop up window "Do you want to ship 0 and cancel remaining quantity ? "
6) Note that last shipment is updated to status 70 nut P49650 does not close
7) When clicking OK or Close on P49650 it causes error "Action abandoned" or "Qty Delivered causes Negative In-transit" as system seemingly tries to update shipment again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document