E1: 18: Retroactive Pay (P186701) Does Not Pull In or Calculate New Timecards For The Different Rates
(Doc ID 2771295.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retroactive Pay (P186701) Does Not Pull In or Calculate New Timecards For The Different Rates
Retro pay rule (P186701), If the timecard history has shift pay based on % it does not pull in or calculate new timecards for the difference. Confirmed the employees are in the select group for the test just one employee in a list group.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Setup the employee in P0801 with Job Type, Union code, and Shift Rate Differential
2. Add a rate in Union Rate Master P059121 to match the employee Job Type Union code, and Shift Rate Differential
3. Generate payment history by running payroll from P07210 payroll workbench through final update
4. Change the rate in Union Rate Master P059121
5. Add a retroactive pay rule (See attached file with the sample)
6. Process the rule (P186701)
7. Notice the Retroactive Pay Rule Processing (R186705) shows: No hourly rate was derived for the new hourly rate formula.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document