E1: 43: Using Review Order (P43032) and Detail to Generate Purchase Order from Generate Purchase Order from Blanket (P43060) Updated Open Quantity on the Purchase Order then Reverts the Open Quantity to Pre-Release Quantity
(Doc ID 2771337.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is releasing a blanket order to generate a purchase order. The user takes the option to Review Order (P43032) rather than Generate Order after releasing quantity, and then the Row exit to Detail then generates the order. The open quantity on the blanket is initially reduced then the quantity returns to the value prior to the blanket release. Blanket order release should reduce the open quantity on the blanket order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P4310 create a blanket order for quantity 2000.
- In Generate PO from Blanket, P43060, inquire on the blanket order. Select the order and indicate a release quantity of 500.
- Save the transaction. The application returns to Generate POs from Blanket. Note the Open Quantity is reduced by the amount released. The Open Quantity shows 1500.
- Take the form Exit to Review Order followed by the Row exit to Details.
- Review the details of the order in P43032.
- Take the Form exit to Generate Order.
- The application returns to the Generate POs from Blanket form showing the Open Quantity is reduced by the amount released. The Open Quantity shows 1500. Then, the application refreshes and the Open Quantity is updated to the pre-release amount of 2000.
- In P4310 review the order generated from blanket release. The order is generated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document