E1: RDA: Unable to Save Custom Event Rules Changes in "End Report (future)" Event of a Report
(Doc ID 2771380.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Tools Release: 22.214.171.124
Fat Client OS: Windows 2019 datacenter
The End Report (future) event on a UBE does not update with custom code.
User check out a report (example R42520, R42535) and launch Report Design Aid (RDA). In RDA, try adding some event rules in the End Report (future) event. Save the changes. Exit RDA. When user open RDA again, the object changes made were not saved.
If user update another report or UBE (custom or standard) in the same way, in those reports the changes are saved without any problem.
Steps to duplicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On fat client, run OMW application.
2. In a project at 21 status, check out object. e.g. R42535
3. Open RDA
4. Go to File-> Event Rule Operations -> Edit Report Level event Rules
5. Choose End Report (future) event
6. Add custom code. Example Call B9800100-GetAuditInfo businessfunction.
7. Click OK button
8. Click Save button
9. Exit RDA
10. Open RDA again but changes made did not save
The following errors are seen in the fat client jdedebug.log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document