E1: 43E: Punch Out to Vendors Site Updates the Commodity Code (CMDCDE) as UNKNOWN in Requisition Detail (F43E11) Though Valid Commodity Code is Selected -in Shopping Cart - Order Items (P43E25)
(Doc ID 2771707.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process non-stock items requisition order through direct connect of vendors website, the system always updates the commodity code as UNKNOWN in F43E11 file, though a valid commodity code is selected
- Define a Commodity Structure(P40500) code for non-stock item and supplier with Line Type as N1 and G/L offset as NE52.
- Commodity code for UNKNOWN has Line Type set as N.
- The Line Type constants(P40205) for line type N has G/L offset is NE51.
- Access Direct Connect Shopping Cart(P43E25). Access the above commodity code.
- Under Supplier tab of P43E25, select the respective supplier number, the system now redirects to vendor website. Search for the item in vendors site and add the same with quantity to the cart.
- Item and its quantity that was added in vendor's website now appears in the cart under P43E25 application. Click submit.
- Requisition Order is now created. The system incorrectly updated commodity code to UNKNOWN. The G/L offset(GLC) is also incorrect in the F43E11.
Note : When the same above process is used to create the requisition order directly from P43E25 or P43E10 with accessing vendors website, the system correctly updates valid commodity code and G/L offset in F43E11 file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document